Thursday, November 29, 2012

Now I Know Why All the Old Men Were So Friendy.

Oliver and I were shopping at Bj's this morning and all the old men were smiling, and stopping to say hi to us. I didn't think anything about it because wherever Oliver goes he smiles and attracts attention. It wasn't until I got home and looked in the mirror that I realized it wasn't Oliver who was attracting the attention.

unbutton

Sometime during our expedition I popped a couple of buttons...and I'm sharing it with you because I have no shame. And I think its kind of funny. Oh, and I totally erased all the wrinkles out of my neck...it took a lot of erasing.

7 comments:

Brewier Welch said...

That's what I'm talkin about.

LindaSue said...

oh my goodnes - laughing and checking MY shirt - those who have abundance sometimes share it without planning to! Love it you are a hoot

Day by Day said...

You need to put those things away LOL:) They could hurt someone:)

Amy said...

Oh Tricia! That's so funny. It happens to me too.

Elizabeth said...

Hahahahahaha. Dirty old men!! Too funny.

Melissa said...

That has NEVER happened to me....I wonder why :-)

Mrs. Cheerio said...

SO funny!!! This has happened to me while nursing... so embarrassing.