Friday, October 12, 2012

Retro Friday - Fall Photo and Then Some.

My dad took this photo after a walk in the woods; I remember being really tired.

kr29_1


Brewier had non English speaking, Russian soldiers staying in the room above him, which would explain all the heavy stomping he'd been hearing. His Facebook status last night was this.

"My day started with the Russian soldiers in the room above me getting up early as usual and stomping my wake up alarm. Then one of them got in the shower, apparently doing jumping jacks, breaking the drain in his shower and flooding my room below. I now have a top floor room with a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 3 flat screen TVs. Anyone want to come visit me in Albuquerque?"

I was going through my file of magazine pictures because it makes me happy, and this was the first picture in it. Yes, I think if one photo had to define my stlye this would be it.

IMG_5048

No comments: