Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random Fact Wednesday - All Tied Up In Knots

This is going to be short because I have four very persistent children beating on mt bedroom door.
You know how some people have odd talents or skills? I'm one of them. My skill is untangling knots. Just last week Megan brought me five, fine chained necklaces entangled and resembling a metal ball. In less than half an hour they were untangled and back in her possession. Throughout the years I've had friends bring me similar jewelry disasters or tangled bits of things in need of my special skill. Now if I could only find a way to make a living at it.

2 comments:

Brewier said...

Maybe you could sit on a street corner with a sign that say's "Let me untangle your knots".

LindaSue said...

a shame I did not know of your talent - I sold all my tangled up gold chains to one of those We Buy Gold places - easier than cursing tangled up chains any longer.
I think the Will Untangle for Organic Groceries and Gift Cards for Goodwill sign might be useful for sitting on corner - but you'd have to make an awfully large sign.