Friday, September 07, 2012

Retro Friday - First day of School.

I've posted this photo before, some years ago, but I thought it appropriate to do so again, with this being the week that most kids go back to school. I was going into first grade here, and more than anything I was jazzed about my, "Mystery Date," lunch box that was also a game you could play. Of course I couldn't read it to actually play the game, but I thought it very grown up and romantic.

kr22_2

I remember really liking my red Keds too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, we had the same hair cut. Are you in first grade in this picture? That is when all my hair got chopped off. i love your lunch box. I think mine was Winnie the Poo.

LindaSue said...

Oh my gosh - you have my first day of school outfit and haircut! Weren't we adorable?