Thursday, September 27, 2012

Real Mail is My Favorite

The awesome Sarah O. gifted me with yet another parcel of pennies! Not only does she send pennies, but writes a lovely note to go along with them. I used to be really pretty good at sending real mail and surprise gifts, and Sarah has inspired me to reinstate the habit.

IMG_4916

Yesterday Brewier and I had books to return to the library, and while we were out, stopped at a little thrift store. They don't have much but occasionally I stumble across treasure.

IMG_0199

Brewier asked me what I was going to do with the lone crystal glass. "Use it," I replied. I've started collecting random glasses because its more interesting than always drinking from the same vessel.

Oliver is feeling better this morning, and after a morning walk, he and Megan went for a swim. Despite temperatures in the 90's, the water is starting to get chilly because of the screen enclosure.

IMG_4906

No comments: