Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oliver.

French toast and bacon for breakfast. Instead of praying, I took a picture of Oliver.

IMG_4953

He put on my gasses and told me he was, "Cool." I love that he understands the concept of cool. Last time I had him at the Salvation Army, he walked around holding my hand, and when he saw something he liked he would get very excited and loud and shout, "It's cool!" much to the amusement of other shoppers.

IMG_0208

He thinks hats are cool and wears this one constantly.

IMG_4944

I put his underwear on his head and laughed. He told me it was cool and wore it as a hat for the next hour.

IMG_4951


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute! It must be so fun having him around the house!

Vickie said...

He is so cute and super cool!
I get to go to Tennessee next weekend!
Can't wait. Hopefully it will be cooler and there will be some fall color.