Monday, August 27, 2012

Family

I grabbed this off of Facebook to show you my grandchildren who live in KY. I don't get to see them often, they are precious to me and oh so sweet when we video chat.

284675_10151073422559132_1586807524_n
From the left, Duncan, Meghan, Olive, Brett, (Brewiers son from a previous marriage,) and Audrey.

Brewier is driving to Ky tonight. His mom has been in he hospital since last week with pneumonia and now a collapsed lung; it looks like these may be her final days. She has been more of a grandmother to me than a mother-in-law, and I get choked up thinking her being gone.

I'm weary of being trapped in my home and am praying I can find a used camper/trailer that isn't toxic to me so I can travel and vist loved ones.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Chuck's been looking at campers, getting serious about it. He's come up with an alternative buying an older van like one you used to have and converting it to a camper. He wants to empty it out and start from scratch.

Kathleen said...

dearest lady, i am sorry to hear about your mother in law. *hug*

Vickie said...

I am very sorry to hear about your mother in law too. I will be praying for all of you!