Sunday, July 15, 2012

O-town

Megan, Oliver and I spent a couple of days in Orlando last week. The very first thing we do is stop at Thai House, our favorite *restaurant.
We drove to our old neighborhood and visited with Eileen, who lives across the street from our house. I wish I had a better pic but she hides or put her hand up every time I pull out my camera. When we were leaving Oliver looked across the street at our old house and got so excited, saying, "There! There!" He recognized it.

IMG_4020

On Wednesday we met up with Vickie on Park Ave for a birthday date.I almost didn't post this pic because the lighting was so bright and harsh it makes us both look 100 years old, but it was the only photo I have from the day. In reality, we are both extremely young looking, and have super model figures.

IMG_4025

After Park Ave, we all went to Sam Flax. Vickie and Meg shopped while I sat in the car with a sleeping Oliver. I sit in the car a lot since I'm unable to go in most stores. It gives me a chance to take photos like this one of the side of the building.

IMG_4029

As always we enjoyed the hospitality of Mark and Darlene. Oliver loves getting to spend time with Dar-Dar and Marky-Mark.

IMG_4043

*Every time I use the word restaurant I misspell it and have to use spell check. Every. Time.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Mark has a beard!

Also, maybe the restaurant misspelling is genetic. I once spelled it wrong for a flyer as a kid & it totally scarred me - now I never forget how to spell it!

Vickie said...

You're funny! I had a wonderful time! You're going to get upset when you find out we went to St. Petersburg yesterday to the Dali. I asked Chuck like 5 times if we could stop but he said no, which was probably best since I slept for 4 hours when we got home. Someday I'll make it over there!

Brewier said...

I have to do the same thing.