Friday, July 27, 2012

My First.

This is the very first photo ever taken of me. I was born the evening of December 23 during a blizzard, looking like, as my mom describes it, a dark headed bullet. In fact
when the nurses brought me to my mom she told them I wasn't her baby because her mother always had pretty, blonde babies. The nurses said, "Have you seen your husband?" (Dark hair and eyes.) My dad suggested naming me Tiffany; they had just seen the movie, "Breakfast at Tiffany's," but my mom wanted me to be named Patricia, after her. In my baby book she refers tome as Patty, but my dad's mom always called me Tricia. I think that suited me better than Patty and thank goodness it stuck. I have never been a Patty.

IMG_4196

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You have the same birthday as my brother. Did you get majorly ripped off for gifts? My mom would just get a gift from the tree and give it to my brother for his birthday. It wasn't all bad though, because she would always have a party of sorts for him. I think I had ONE birthday party. I also don't have a baby book :( both siblings have one.

I'm also the white sheep, since both my sister and brother have black hair and brown eyes!