Monday, July 23, 2012

It Didn't Look This Big in the Store.

A couple of weeks ago while we were out of town our house must have taken a lightening strike. Our new electronics went unscathed but my older Mac airport was fried as was the small, (15 inch screen,) television that was in my bedroom. I went out and bought a new airport the same day I realized it was broken, but put off getting a tv thinking that I really didn't use it that much and wouldn't miss it.
I was wrong. It's not that I watch it a lot, but I like to watch the news in the morning before Megan and Oliver wake up and I can't do that on our big tv without disturbing them, so this weekend Brewier took me out to get a new, fancy flat screen for my room. I was thinking something smallish, similar in size to what I had.
This is what we bought.

IMG_4173

It's 35 inches, which I thought would be too big, but now I can see the screen from my bed!

IMG_4175

Look at those white, unadorned walls. I told Brewier It's been hard for me to get settled when I'm not sure how long we will be in this house. He said 6 months. We love this house but the county sprays for mosquitos 1-2 times a week. They've sprayed 3 times in the past 10 days! No wonder we've all felt icky lately.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Wow, that room is huge!