Friday, June 01, 2012

Retro Friday

I'm borrowing this idea from my blog friend, Elizabeth over at Gossamer Wings. Every Friday I will post a vintage family photo with a bit of history to go with it.
First of all, how Mad Men are my parents? Love my dad's skinny tie. This is my younger by 15 months brother Ken,(Although then as now I call him Kenny Boy,) and I. We were probably around 3 and 4...4 and 5? We were very close growing up and played together all day long, making up games and dances or acting out our story book records.

so 60's

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

like, like, like!!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that you are borrowing this, I hope others do as well. I really think you can get to know people better, and everyone has a story that is worth reading or listening to.

I love all the clothes in our pictures too. I never use to think we lived in a cool era, until now.

Kathy C. said...

Little Addison reminds me so much of your dad. Such a strong resemblance!