Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Plague

All of us, including Brewier up in N.C. are sick. It seems Oliver shared his virus with us. I spent all day yesterday in bed. At least I have this lovely view .


IMG_3623

Kate and Clay arrived at my house this morning, I'll be watching them the rest of the week while Jessica has more training classes. Fortunately the kids play very well together, so all I have to do is throw food at them every now and then. I made myself some cinnamon toast this morning and just as I finished eating it Kate asked for a piece. When I went to put the bread in the toaster I noticed the bread was pretty moldy. Ewww, I ate moldy bread and didn't realize it because I can't taste anything.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Well, I believe now you will be miraculously cured, because you ate mold = penicillin! :)

I hope you all feel better real soon.

Blessings of healing and good health to you and yours.

Bonnie

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are well soon!

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are well soon!

Brewier said...

Bonnie,

Tricia is allergic to penicillin.

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Yikes! I hope you do not have a reaction to the mold.

I feel like we have the plague here, too. Joel is the sickest I've ever seen him, and with us being one man down, everything seems off.

I hope you feel better soon and that no one else gets it!