Thursday, June 21, 2012

O-town and the View

It was a 24 hour trip to Orlando, mainly so I could get an IV and pick up my water. I drink water from North Carolina that I can only get in Orlando. Go figure. Oliver had a great time watching Mark build a new arbor. The jasmine grew so thick that it collapsed the old one.

IMG_3739

Here are pictures taken while I sit in my chair.

Looking straight ahead:

IMG_3722

And to the right:

IMG_3723

We love the floor plan of this house. (Do you think I could find this floor plan in N.C.?)

2 comments:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I've been doing research on alkaline water recently... Have you ever heard of it and the health benefits? It might be worth looking into. There are several places here that sell the machines, but you can also just buy the water if you don't have $4000 to drop on a machine. Crazy, right?

Kristen J said...

Blessings! I've been following your blog for awhile now. I actually found it through your daughter's blog, which I found looking for a recipe one day. I used the recipe to make my now husband's first meal that I ever cooked for him! We have a daughter that is one month younger than Oliver. I really enjoy both of your blogs. I think I've been following yours for about a year now. I hope I'm not sounding creepy!! It's crazy that I feel I know so much about your life, and you have no idea who I am! Yikes!

Anyways, I was writing to say that I live near Greensboro, North Carolina (my name is Kristen BTW). I'm not sure which area you are thinking about relocating to, or what you are allergic to, but the air is really nice here (mountain air is heavenly!) and our state would greet you with open arms!! The house you have now is gorgeous, and I am sure you can find one even better here!! :-)
If you have any more questions regarding NC, let me know and I will try to answer them for you. Take Care!