Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Currently...

I'm blogging from my Dr's office in Orlando.

Hi!

Photo on 2012-06-20 at 14.25 #2

I've spent the past 3 days sitting in this chair watching Drop Dead Diva, and now, Friday Night Lights. How did I not watch Friday Night Lights when it was on tv? (Sarah, you have to watch it.)

IMG_3708

This chair is my favorite spot in the house.I can see the entire house plus the courtyard from here.
Megan found this model ship at a yard and we have discovered that it looks good any where we place it. Hmmm, I should take pics of it setting in different spots around the house.

IMG_3700

And now I'm tired of one handed blogging, so I'm going to watch more Netflix.

2 comments:

hilltopper said...

Friday Night Lights was my go to show on streaming netflix 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after Miles was born. all my hours of sleeplessness filled with Tim Riggins......swoon...

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are ok. Love the ship, and the way the light is hitting it in the photo.