Thursday, June 14, 2012

Can't I Just Be Stacy or Clinton? (Preferably Stacy)

Because I am so good at shopping ...and critiquing others wardrobes, but thats another story.
Due to the fact my week has consisted of hugging a tissue box and chasing children, todays post is going to be quickly snapped, poorly lit photos of my recent wardrobe purchases.
This is my summer handbag that I bought about a month ago. I'm really picky about my the purse I carry, and don't often find ones that I can both afford and find aesthetically pleasing, so when I do come across one, I buy it.

fashion1

I like nice hardware. (Thats what she said.) I couldn't resist.

fashion2

I bought this handbag last week. The leather is like butter; even the cashier had a quick intake of breath and went, "Oh!" when she touched it. Its more than I ever spend..twice as much as the other bag, gulp. But, I searched all winter looking for a bag in this color, with a silhouette that I liked, so I bought this and left the tags on. Then Brewier told me to cut the tags off. Ok.

fashion3

Again, nice hardware.

fashion4

The bag looks great with my new hat.

fashion6

fashion7

I saw these sandals in matte gold back in Feb. and didn't buy them. I immediately regretted the decision, but the shoes were gone when I went back. I found them in the less desirable shiny gold and bought them because they are so comfortable.

fashion8

My latest purchase is this maxi dress. Its like wearing a nightie, always a plus.

fashion9

I want to thank my assistants Clay and Oliver, for modeling and hanging on to my every move during this photo shoot.



1 comment:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I don't know who Stacy or Clinton are, but I l-o-v-e that maxi dress! It's awesome.