Thursday, May 31, 2012

That is My Dream.

Whenever I get Chinese takeout, I save my fortune cookies for the grandchildren. Yesterday while Addison and Kate were visiting, I gave them each a cookie and they in turn asked me to read their, "little piece of paper." I forget what Addison's said, but Kates pertained to making your dreams come true. I asked Kate, "What kind of dreams do you have for the future? What do you want to do when you are older?" Her reply, "Go camping."
It got me to thinking about what my dreams are. Since turning 50 I've become very introspective; I feel like I have and still am, just coasting aimlessly through life. One thing I've dreamed of my entire lie, other than traveling, is to own my own shop, very much like this one in Phoenix.

IMG_3530

1 comment:

Vickie said...

ooo pretty! I could live in that shop!
I know exactly how you feel "coasting
aimlessly through life". It is frustrating.