Sunday, May 06, 2012

It's Like I'm Living in a Dream.

I think this every time I go out on our lanai/courtyard. Its my favorite part of this house and we have been making full use of it. Brewier has potted all kinds of palms, and yesterday he painted some of our weather worn outdoor furniture,making our outdoor living space look like a resort.

Before:

Photobucket

during:

Photobucket

He painted this bench...now I need to upholster it.

Photobucket

Last night we sat outside and had our Cinco de Mayo meal of bean dip and margaritas.

Photobucket

This afternoon was spent swimming and trying to convince Oliver to come in with us.

Photobucket


Photobucket

He finally stepped in....

Photobucket

Then fell in. This is Megan re-enacting his expression.

Photobucket

She doesn't always look that goofy.

Photobucket

Brewier starts work in North Carolina tomorrow :( I'm going to miss him.

Photobucket






3 comments:

Wende said...

It looks so inviting!!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Every time I see photos of your pool, I want to jump through my screen and get in. It's seriously amazing.

Also, I didn't know about the pool enclosure/screen until we asked Matt about it- I thought you were just super fancy! He says they are everywhere in Florida? I think Arizona should have them, too.

Beautiful patio furniture, beautiful family!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oliver sure is a cutie! What a fun summer you will have, but then again isn't it always summer where you are ;)