Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Review.

Lame title; I know. I haven't been on the computer much lately other than to watch, "Ringer," on Hulu and check in on Facebook.

Every other week I go to Orlando for my chiropractic visit, visit my other Dr's office (naturopath) and most importantly, visit friends, and that's where I was for a couple of days last week. I do much better emotionally knowing that I will be seeing my friends regularly since I have yet to meet anyone here. It was suggested I check out, "Meetup," as a way to meet people, but most meetups are in Tampa, and there is my MCS issue. "Sorry, I can't be your friend because you use fabric softener," isn't the easiest way to make friends.

Here is another reason I go to Orlando:

Ahn Hong

And we have to visit with Renee.

IMG_3070

Langford Park, where we eat our Vietnamese food.

langford park

park

Oliver was so excited to drive the truck.

IMG_3155

IMG_3156

Yesterday Brewier put together the patio set I ordered from Walmart.  Yes. I really did. They had the best prices, and for $400, (which was my budget, because that's how much I sold my sofa for) I'm pretty happy with this set.

patio set

And he planted my herbs.

herbs

He also put up the 300 pound fountain we carted here from our house in Orlando, but I haven't taken a pictue of that yet.


4 comments:

hilltopper said...

at first i thought that the picture that you posted of the patio set was the catalog photo!!
it looks so perfect by your pool!

if potential friends knew how awesome you are they would gladly stop using fabric softener. thats experience talking :)

Vickie said...

after our trip you have to visit us in Orlando.

Elizabeth said...

I love how tiny the word Walmart was ;) You would never guess it was from there, it took quite high end!

Elizabeth said...

I love how tiny the word Walmart was ;) You would never guess it was from there, it took quite high end!