Wednesday, February 15, 2012

31

Today is my anniversary. Normally spent at the beach; Brewier is working in the Tampa area right now so our date will have to wait until this weekend. Bummer.
Valentines day was pretty uneventful around here. Normally the house would be decorated, I'd have heart shaped cookies made, and hand crafted Valentines to give to loved ones. Instead I continued packing up all my worldly possessions, though I did get a rose from my chiropractor, and my pizza box had a big, "Happy Valentines Day!" written across it.
It was a beautiful winter day here...the kind tourist long for.

backyard

Megan and I moved our rattan sofa to the back yard and enjoyed the blue skies.

sunny feet

1 comment:

LindaSueBuhl said...

nice day - Happy Anniversary - impressive years in this modern world!