Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A Stylish New Year.

I want to work on getting my style back this year; it has faded as my weight and age have increased.
I came across the blog, Advanced Style, a couple of weeks ago, and thoroughly enjoy and am inspired by it. Rita, the woman featured on the linked post is fabulous, and is wearing the kinds of things I wore in my 20's and 30's, and would like to wear again.

This is the picture, (found on Pinterest,) that led me to the Advanced Style blog. I love and relate to the emotion on this woman's beautiful face, as she hugs her handbag.

style icon

photo taken from Advanced Style blog

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OO thanks for that link, that blog is really nice. Those ladies sure look amazing. There are a few in our town, that look like this and I'm always impressed with their style.

Vickie said...

That's a really interesting blog.

Wende said...

Thanks for the link... what a great blog! And you look marvelous! Happy belated birthday.

LindaSueBuhl said...

oddly enough I have an internet friend who may well be featured in a spring shoot of Advanced Style and knows this woman in the picture - small world isn't it?

Brewier said...

The caption for the photo should read, "when a man just isn't enough".