Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012!

(And Happy 72nd birthday to my mom.)

We had a great time welcoming in the new year with our dear friends, the Nix's and the Skee's. I put Sarah in charge of decor and she made the family room look beautiful, pulling in our sofa from the living room, and putting up the lights from my birthday party.

party1

party2

The table on the lanai ended up being the perfect spot for Eva and Ethan.

party3

On the menu was a fajita feast, with chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

party4

We were all on our phones and laptops throughout the night.

party6

Why yes, that is my debonair husband.

party5

The lovely Sarah.

Party10

I showed the kids how to pile confetti on the fan blades.

party7

The turn on the fan and have it snow down.

party8

(Ethan was being so goofy!)

party9

So this was the first half of the party. I haven't download the pics from later in the evening or from this morning. Have to save something for tomorrow, right?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy 2012 Tricia, may it bring your family wonderful things!