Thursday, January 05, 2012

Five Weeks?!!

We got an email from our realtor today saying if everything continues moving along with the sale of our house, we should be prepared to move in 5 weeks. My stomach is doing somersaults.
Megan has been back to her soup making ways, and I couldn't be happier. This was breakfast...I had it for lunch too.

soup

It was gorgeous here today so we took Oliver to the park to play. He had a fantastic time.

Climbing

park

Sliding

slide

My baby had fun playing too.

meg

I spent the afternoon wiring frames for Megan, fueled by Starbucks.

frame

This evening we hung some of her work at Rhapsodic Bakery. It will be there for the month of January. We may have brought a box of cupcakes home with us......
Don't you love the cotton ball snow? Or as Oliver refers to them, appetizers.

rhapsodic

I was contemplating why my kitchen counter always looks like this lately, as it is very unlike me.

counter

Then I realized everything gets dumped there because  it is the only place this little guy can't reach.

crunch

1 comment:

Vickie said...

have to visit and go to the bakery to see Megans art.
Love that last photo of Oliver, he looks like he got caught...