Tuesday, January 24, 2012

February 4th

Thats the day of our estate sale. I'll be so happy to have it over with because I am overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I have. Brewier and I are treasure hunters when we are at garage sales, and I have tremendous amount of really great stuff, but I am ready to pass those treasures on.
I think I've said all that before...oh well, my brain is mush right now, and what I'd really like to do is sit in front of the television and zone out. May be with a cup of tea...or glass of Prosecco. Instead, I will carry on with my sorting and packing.

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

hope it goes well for you, i know it should you have tons of AWESOME vintage treasures. i have been praying for you, i know its hard to get a job done when your motivation is no where to be found.

imjustthinking said...

I'm off that day so hopefully I'll be able to stop by!

LindaSueBuhl said...

so glad you have a date set and know that will be IT - and the sorting part is the hardest - still find myself sorting as I UNPACK from our move -