Thursday, December 29, 2011

Want to Be Friends?.

I've noticed for the past couple of months that there has been a lot of hits on my archives, and when I see that, I go back and read that archived month. You know, I used to be much more interesting and funny. Now I just throw a few pictures up once a week and call it a post. I'd like to get back to real blogging, but it's so much easier to do an update on FB. You can friend me at Tricia Pflug Welch, and then you'll never miss a moment of my exciting life. Just let me know you're a blog reader.
Dare I even mention that I want to once again try blogging everyday. I'm counting on Oliver to be very funny and provide lots of things to write about. No pressure dude.

IMG_8479

2 comments:

LindaSueBuhl said...

I'm grateful for whatever you put on blogging - we are not FB people - tried it and find it isn't us. BUT - Oliver - I'll click over to this blog any old time I can see your adorable face!

LindaSueBuhl said...

Oh yeah and your grandmother is pretty nifty too!