Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Its a Different Kind of Christmas.

I haven't crafted anything. I haven't made cookies. I haven't bought gifts, (except the grandchildren.) My head is still reeling about having to move. I saw my realtor at a party Friday night and he asked if I had started packing yet. Nope. Finding a new place to live is proving to be a challenge, prayer would be appreciated.
What have I been doing you ask? Shopping. Visiting Jessica in Tampa. Playing with Oliver. Going out to public places. Yes, I have had some major improvements in my health. I think having Oliver here has been a huge part of that. I feel like I have a purpose and something to do...I'm happy. I'm also seeing new chiropractor who practices, "Network Care." It involves breathing exercises and visualization as well as a very different kind of chiropractic care. All I know is that I've been able to do so much more than I was 6 months ago.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really hope you find a new place to call home. I've been thinking about you and hoping things will fall into place for you and your family. We are still in a waiting game too.

hilltopper said...

so glad youre feeling better! i will be praying for your house situation. <3

Amy said...

It's great that you're feeling better Tricia! I'll be praying you find somewhere to live.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you've been feeling better, too! :) It's been fun getting to visit!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better... happy, even! That is awesome!

You all look beautiful in the photo!!! Such a great looking family!

LindaSueBuhl said...

SOOOO happy about the feeling better part - that is always great news. The different kind of Christmas - it gets easier - trust me - I know it is heresy to say "pooh on traditional stress inducing activities - let's just be joyful about the incarnation and love those near and far" but then I'm cool with some social heresy. Your have beautiful people, better health and God is preparing your next living spot as we pray and talk. Enjoy different - it gets even more fun when you embrace it (like planning to have something not ham or turkey for Christmas!) ho ho ho!