Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Guess I Should Do a Christmas Post.


But first let me say, turning 50...not so bad.

IMG_3644

We celebrated Christmas with Jessica, on my birthday. The best part for me was Addison being more happy and excited over giving gifts to everyone, than getting her own gifts.

IMG_2112
IMG_2113

I want you to look at Kates feet. The girl loves shoes and is always wearing a pair of Jessicas sandals or heels.

IMG_2114

IMG_2116

My gift from Addison; a sparkly pink princess wand. Jessica said as soon as Addison saw it at Target, she knew it was the perfet gift for me.

IMG_2121

The boys hanging out at the kitchen. I love how well they play together.

IMG_2132

Christmas morning Oliver woke up with a nearly 104 temperature, so we had a very quiet day at home.

IMG_8567

Our live tree was set up on the lanai, so Megan put up her little tree from when she was a kid, for us to put our gifts around.

IMG_8570

IMG_8569

Brewier and Oliver enjoying a crackling fire on the tv.

IMG_8575

Oliver got a Nook for Christmas.

IMG_8594

But his favorite gift was Brewier's old wallet.

IMG_8606

Late in the afternoon we went over to visit Renee and David, (A Christmas tradition,) and had tea and left over cake, poolside. A perfect ending to the day.

IMG_2147

1 comment:

LindaSueBuhl said...

by all appearances - a truly perfect Christmas - love the picture of Brewier and Oliver - and you look rather hot there with the eye candy boys!