Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too Lazy for Words.

The past week in photos.

Mom and I having coffee at McDonalds.

mom at mcd's

A visit from Vickie and Corey.

surprise visit

Getting our geek on with a pop up Star Wars book.

geek

Pushing my girls on the swings.

swings

Blue Bird Bakeshop

cupcakes

Cousins playing in the back yard.

cousins

Jesica and Megan with their dollar spot, Rudolph activity books.

rudolph

Why didn't they do this growing up?

sisters

Oliver accidentally hit Clay with a toy. Clay burst into tears causing Oliver to cry. Instead of comforting them we all burst out laughing and grabbed our cameras.

crying boys

3 comments:

Vickie said...

You're actually in McDonalds and a book store.
Jessica and Megan look like models!
You guys are funny with the get the cameras-it's just what I would do too.

Vickie said...

Oh, and I like your Christmassy header. Think I'll do that too!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

This probably sounds terrible, but I love the photo of the boys crying! How funny!