Monday, October 31, 2011

Sunday School Picnic.

Saturday Brewier and I drove over to Tampa to attend their Sunday School picnic. The kids loved having us there and I loved being able to be out among like minded people. The food wasn't too bad either...actually it was some of the best food I've had.

IMG_1497

When Addison saw me take a picture of my plate, she asked if I would take one of her food.

IMG_1498

The girl loves her carbs, (and ended up eating all the chips on my plate.)

IMG_1513

A rare photo of Kate, who decided to be part of someone elses family for the day.

IMG_1516

For as slim as Clay is, the boy can eat!

IMG_1504

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The food was amazing. Just seeing pictures of it makes me want some again!

The Forecaster's Wife said...

You are killing me! Every time I come to your blog I start drooling over this food. That Brazilian steak is addictive!:)