Saturday, October 29, 2011

Help!
(The Beatles)

As my fiftieth birthday rapidly approaches, I'm finding it hard to buy clothes and makeup. I need a makeover. Styles that once looked good on me no longer flatter my changing figure, and my beloved cat eye eyeliner, while in fashion, makes me look like a scary old lady.
I don't want people staring and talking behind my back like they did with this girl that Vickie and I saw on Park Ave.

IMG_1481

Wearing ones undies in public is never ok.

IMG_1482

3 comments:

LindaSueBuhl said...

Yikes - now that is an old Glamour "Don't" - your photos look good but I understand wanting to update a look - I really enjoy reading this website although my lifestyle is more what is clean, comfortable and has no odors (I work for an acupuncturist and we have clients who are very odor sensitive). http://www.more.com/beauty/makeup?ordersrc=google1makeup_cgy&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=TC|6270|makeup%20over%2040||S|b|7420617898

LindaSueBuhl said...

oops - well just copy and paste into a browser - www.more.com is the website for mature ladies (when did I grow up? don't think it happened until I see a mirror!)

Mrs. Cheerio said...

This looks like it belongs on the Glamour magazine "Don't" page!