Friday, October 14, 2011

The Goods.

Yesterday was our first official day on the market and we had two showings....and one of those showings resulted in someone very interested in buying the house. It kills me to short sale and lose So. Much. Money.
I haven't the slightest idea of where we will live, or how we will live because short selling your house destroys your credit, and I'm a nearly 50 year old woman without work experience. What I do know is that I need to sell off a great deal of my belongings and before I put them out in a garage sale for the public, I'd like to have a private sale for my friends...I have really cool stuff.
So, next Friday Anyone who wants to drop by and shop is welcome to do so. If for some reason Friday doesn't work for you, drop me an email and I can set up another time for you. You can also email me if you can come Friday, you know, so I have something to look forward to.

2 comments:

LindaSueBuhl said...

Wish we were closer to drop by - really hurt for the short sale issue - hope your lender is working very closely with your realtor. Lots of theories about short sale versus foreclosure and most pivot on whether one is behind in payments. None of that is my business (I'm a real estate broker) since you aren't my client - just know how painful it is to take a hit both financially (no money from house) and credit wise - but the Lord provides (sheesh that sounds so trite when I write it out) our lives have shown us that over and over - when there is nothing left but God - that's enough. There is always lease to own (usually very risky) or buy owner financed property after this - whatever happens - let us know! Best to you with the downsize - it is a challenge!

imjustthinking said...

I'm planning on coming by at some point on Friday... just trying to nail down a time!