Monday, October 03, 2011

Born to Be Wild.


From the time I was born...or at least from the time of my earliest memories, I knew I was meant to be Hedy Lemar, Rita Hayworth or Eva Gardner. My nails were painted, I had a vanity that I sat in front of and brushed my hair for hours, wishing for long thick hair and red lips. I'd wear my moms heals around the house wearing a little scrap of faux leopard fur around my neck. That is who I was and still am. I love fur and wear it whenever I can. I'd much rather wear a renewable source, non toxic, God made material, than something created in a science lab that doesn't biodegrade and out gasses toxic fumes. All that to say, I was thrilled to find this rabbit fur scarf at Good will for $4.50. Megan was less than thrilled, but Oliver loves it!

fur1

fur2

fur3

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is amazing!

LindaSueBuhl said...

You look glam and Oliver looks tickled!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

You really are fabulous.

Megan said...

It just made me sad. I had thought they were pom poms!

Mrs. Cheerio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.