Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Unusual.


(Jason Mraz.)

Who else bursts a blood vessel by lifting something heavy?

bruise

I really hurt and my one vein was HUGE...and this isn't the first time its happened.

I found these two Banana Republic shirts for Jessica, at Goodwill. Had they been a bit larger, they would have been mine. (See how friendly the grey shirt is?)

2shirts

I found a pair of leather, $300 riding boots for Megan at Goodwill. They were $3; a size smaller, and they would have been mine. (you can see them on her blog, where she posted all the pictures I took while we were in Madison.)

My mom found this fabulous shirt at Goodwill. She said, "Don't show it to Dick, or he'll buy it for me and then wonder why I don't wear it." Of course I had to show it to Dick then. He said it was very pretty, and we had to explain to him that no, it was not.

weird shirt

Someone spent a lot of time embellishing this shirt.

clove up shirt

Dick had to be admitted to the hospital yesterday. He was at his cardiologists and went into a fib. This has been a problem in the past, and today the Dr's are going to do put him under and check some things out. Prayers for him and my mom would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I will be praying! And if you happen to find any nice boots in a size 7 for 3$ I'll pay you back!!

hilltopper said...

wow...that shirt is heinous.

CinderCat said...

Praying for your family.

LindaSueBuhl said...

Sorry to hear about Dick's heart - God's timing he was at the doctor office at the right moment to catch it.
I usually get the bruises from lifting in my fingers - your bruise is impressive in site and size -
you are a heck of a shopper - and that embellished shirt ::shudder:::