Friday, September 23, 2011

Instead of Blogging....


I've been shopping. In stores. Stores I normally don't even go near. Tuesday I went to TJMaxx, Marshalls and Whole Foods with their freshly sealed blacktop. I did not get sick. Yesterday I went to Big Lots, the store that smells like China . I usually have trouble standing outside the store let alone venturing in. Yesterday not only did I go in, but I was standing looking at mops when my mom came up and said, "Tricia! You're standing in the aisle with cleaners and detergents! I hadn't even noticed. Being able to breathe and have a normal life is wonderful.
Tomorrow Megan, Oliver and I are driving to Madison IN to visit Monica and attend the Chautauqua Festival. Jessica and the family will be there too, so I'm sure lots of fun will be had.
These are from my visit with Monica two weeks ago.

monica6

monica5

monica3

monica2

monica1

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

so you will be packing up and moving to the land where breathing is king?

Brewier said...

I think she already has!

LindaSueBuhl said...

too bad y'all can't have fun together - somber faces and all! SO glad you could shop and breathe at the very same time!