Saturday, August 20, 2011

We Like Big Books and I can Not Lie...



I come from a family of readers, and have passed the love on to Jessica and Megan. Oliver has inherited the reading gene and will sit in bed with Megan for 30 minutes as she reads all his books to him. That's like 5 hours in grown up human time.

reading

Megan and I made a quick trip to Barnes and Noble yesterday during Olivers nap. B&N has published a lot of old titles with beautiful bindings, and yes I want them all.

books

The beautiful summer sky on our way to the book store.

clouds

Oliver woke up while we were out so Brewier set up this play area for him in his office.
A broken computer, an empty water jug,an empty tissue box, and a bathmat. Oliver loved it.

office

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That picture of Oliver smiling is ADORABLE! The play area completely cracks me up, too!

LindaSueBuhl said...

Inventive Brewier - good play area. I also love books - takes up a good deal of the storage in our home! Reading is a gift from generation to generation - a child who likes to read can conquer absolutely anything! Well reading and being SO adorable!!!!

Amy said...

Reading is the best! I'm not sure about seven Jane Austen novels in one volume, though. It must weigh a tonne and have the tiniest print!

Erin said...

I would love all of those books, too. I have a weakness for hardback books that are beautifully bound.

Vickie said...

Love the picture of Megan and Oliver. Too cute!