Saturday, August 06, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.


Fortunately there is a lot more good than there is bad and ugly. Having Megan and Oliver around is so much fun. Meg and I have always gotten along pretty well. We have the same interests and hobbies, like the same kinds of food and share a similar sense of humor. It's nice having someone to drink coffee with in the morning and to plan meals with. Even nicer is that Megan cooks for us and makes me oatmeal in the morning. She makes the best oatmeal; just ask Addison. Having Oliver around is such a joy. He's such a happy personable little guy, and watching him grow and develop is truly a blessing.

The Bad.
My house is still a crazy, sticky mess. While the garage sale cleared out some of the boxes, there are still a lot to go through; not just Megans stuff, but mine too. When I start to get overwhelmed and crabby by all the disorder, (which falls under the, "Ugly," category,) I try to remember how hard this is for Megan. She's been used to having her own home and is now trying to squeeze into one room.
Brewier and I are trying to adjust to the lack of privacy. We had an evening routine of eating dinner then spending time together watching our favorite shows on the computer. I miss that a lot.

The Ugly.
Mostly that's me and my attitude, which I'm trying to work on.


Oliver and Mark.

mark and oliver

Oliver and Vickie.

oliver and vickie

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw, Oliver is SO cute! I want to see him again.