Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eat It.


(Weird Al)

Despite not having school age children, I still make "Back to School" blueberry muffins every year. Monday was the first day of public school here in Orange Co. as well as being the first day of school for many of my homeschooling friends, so muffins were made and friends were invited over.

muffins

Melissa, Vivien, Renee, Oliver and Eva.

That evening Vivien was being baptized at Renees house. Megan, Oliver and I went and Oliver encountered his first bearded man, Marco.

beard

It took him awhile to warm up to the idea of facial hair.
Vivien and Olivia

vivien

We had such a wonderful time hearing Viviens testimony and witnessing her baptism.

Today was clean out the refrigerator day and Megan made us this soup from all the bits and pieces that needed to be used up. It was seriously good.

soup

And never forget,

133342997_ViRYCIna_b

(thank you Pinterest for making me laugh until I cry.)

No comments: