Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Day.



beach1

Saturday Brewier had an audition in Sarasota and since I never turn down an opportunity to go to the beach, Megan, Oliver and I tagged along. This was Olivers first trip to the beach and he is a true water lover. Even when the very salty waves crashed in his face, he would just blow the water out of his nose and smile. He desperatly wants to swim and doggy paddles when we hold him out in the water.

b beach

After the beach Brewier had his audition at a Sarasota hotel; Megan Oliver and I stayed in the car and watched Greek, on my computer. The audition went quickly and we then headed to Jessicas, for a quick visit.


Ray, Clay and Oliver.

ray and boys

We visited only an hour, as Jessica and family had a birthday party to go to. Being dinner time we hit up her local Five Guys for burgers and fries. The first time I ate there I liked it, but now...I don't really care for it at all. (Sorry Jess.)

I found this on Pintrest.

ladies

I totally did too.







2 comments:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Oh, the beach looks like so much fun! I've heard Sarasota is just beautiful, too.

I totally read that caption as a dude! How funny!

eddieross said...

Oliver is so adorable for his first trip to the beach. So so cute!
xo E + J