Saturday, July 02, 2011

It's An Addiction.


Goodwill hunting, that is. We go to the one by moms house at least twice a day, and have made trips to go to three others...who does that as a vacation activity?
The really bad part is we buy thing nearly every time we go. I am taking home quadruple, (at least,) the amount of clothes I came with....Brewier too.
My mom always wears a hat, making it easy to find her in the store. Her wardrobe as well as most of her home decor has come from Goodwill. Its genetic.

IMG_0911

My brother knows he can always find us here. He and Brewier were searching for a tie that didn't have stains on it. No such luck.

IMG_0909

Goodwill is full of snazzy dressers. This man had to be pushing 90. Thats a Spiderman backpack he's sporting.

IMG_0898

Meg, this beauty was almost yours :)

IMG_0913

I promise, this is my last Goodwill post.

2 comments:

LindaSueBuhl said...

you make it look like such a fun activity - I do believe it is the company you keep rather than just the Goodwill store shopping in and of itself!

pk said...

You know while we were up in Jersey , Pa and yay got to visit my bf in Ct this time and we went to a few neat consignments, I was able to get a flax dress at one and was sooooo happy , dress' seem so hard to find ( for me ) here in fl. so I get the happiness, both getting to be with someone so special in your life and finding a treasure. Happy for us all !! hugs