Monday, July 25, 2011

I Need Some Pretty.


I've been zoning out on Pinterest (My boards) because my house currently looks like this.

My living room.
IMG_1081

IMG_1082

My bedroom. (Now Megan and Olivers room.)

IMG_1084

Mt craft room.

IMG_1086

Our two car garage, full except for this path out.

IMG_1088

Today we are going to work at disassembling our weight room to turn it into Meg and Olivers room. In a couple of weeks we are going to have a ginormous garage and sell off most of Megs stuff....and a bunch of mine too. The most daunting aspect is that there is so much stuff, we can't go through it unless we pull it all out onto the driveway.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tricia,
So sorry to read about Meg's life altering situation :( How courageous of her to move out of that situation. I hope every day gets better, and she finsd a wonderful new path for her and Oliver's life.
I'm sure she is very thankful to have such loving parents as yourselves!

J said...

I've read your blog for several years and just wanted to say that it seems your family is going through a difficult time, and you're in my prayers.

Vickie said...

I understand some of what you are going through and I'm praying for you Tricia! It was great to see you all the other day look forward to next week!