Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Don't Even Know Where To Begin.


So I'll give you the highlights. I have 4 extra people living in my house right now.
Megan and Oliver are now living with Brewier and I. We moved the contents of Megans home into our home, the same weekend we signed papers to short sale our house.
I drove to Tampa and back this afternoon to pick up Addison and Kate. They are staying with me for the week. I'm still trying to figure out where we will all sleep. So far I have Megan and Oliver in my bedroom, Brewier is on one of Megans sofas, that is surrounded by boxes and other furniture in our living room. Addison is in Brewiers bed, and Kate is in my stuffed to overflowing craft room laying on a blanket, on the floor. She asked to sleep there AFTER I told them if they weren't quiet they would have to sleep in the, dark creepy craft room. I don't know if she is trying to impress me with her braveness or what, but she looks really happy in there, though I think Addison is worried for her.

5 comments:

LindaSueBuhl said...

so is the concept of short sale a relief or just something you have decided must be done? Will you relocate somewhere else? Inquiring (and almost retired realtor) want to know. While crowded - might be fun to have all the chicks in your house.

Vickie said...

so you tried to make them think a craft room would be creepy. Kate's smart and like us the last thing a craft room is - is scary!
Wow! short sale, how long does that usually take?

Devoted Mama said...

I saw Megan's post about needing prayer on fb & have been thinking about them~I hope everything's ok. I will keep them in my prayers.

I'm sure you're enjoying the extra company tho ;) Good luck w/selling your home.

GREG PFLUG said...

So when are we grilling and having a margarita night? I like cooking for a crowd.

mrsmouthy said...

Holy cow, I've been away from your blog long enough for you to sell your house? SHAME on me! Hope you're doing well...I'll keep reading...