Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy Blogger.


Mostly because I'm almost never online. I haven't been reading blogs or even checking Facebook or my email regularly....I'm too busy doing things. As I said before, a lot of time is spent at Goodwill. This is my most recent find:

IMG_0863

Its a vintage chenille bedspread in excellent condition. These are hard to come by and usually have big holes and stains. As much as I love this, it will most likely be put in my Etsy shop.

Friday evening Main Street was shut down for a vintage car show. Anyone who had a car to show off was welcome.

IMG_0869

After the car show was a movie in the park. This week it was Grease. My brother is in charge of setting up the 20' inflatable screen, and sound system.

IMG_0868

My friend Monica drove down from Madison Indiana, Sunday and sadly, this is the only photo I got of her :( I think they are discussing chickens.

IMG_0881

Her son and Gavin had a great time together and sported matching Raspberry slushie tongues.

IMG_0885

Another thing filling my days, (and late into the night,) is the book, "The Passage." It's one of those wonderfully woven story's that sucks you right in.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

My grandma had those bedspreads. I miss her.

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I love your Etsy shop, by the way... Also, I love Grease. That would be a great movie to watch in the park.

hilltopper said...

i have major bedspread envy right now.

GREG PFLUG said...

when you heading back to Orlando?