Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just like people in the south call it, "The Walmart," they also say, "The Goodwill." All I know is that this is the best Goodwill store I've ever been to. It's walking distance from my mom's house and we go there at least twice a day. I've already spent over $60 there. I've purchased
3 cashmere sweaters
4 woman's shirts
4 casual shirts for Brewier
1 dress
3 night gowns
2 pairs of pajama pants
1 jacket for Jessica
4 dishes
1 tin organization box
1 tie
1 brand new dvd - The Incredibles
1 book on cd

One of the shirts I bought is for my Etsy shop. It's a vintage silk, Bob Mackie. If I were a size 8, I would keep it... it's very, "Sex and the City."

IMG_0809

This is the jacket I got for Jessica, (It looks much nicer in person.)

IMG_0812

When I'm not foraging at Goodwill, I'm hanging out with my brother. Yesterday he was taking photos of the firetrucks for the cities website.

IMG_0794

In the evening he and Gavin came over for a swim.

IMG_0807

At 3pm they put new stuff out at Goodwill. I better rest up.

4 comments:

hilltopper said...

i LOVE the jacket!!
cant wait to Goodwill it up!!!

LindaSueBuhl said...

The Goodwill and the Walmarts are mainstays in Texas also - oh and the Steinmarts for fancier duds! You are finding some treasures there!

hapi said...

Hi Tricia, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Thrifiting is a great pass time. You have found some excellent stuff!