Monday, June 20, 2011

I Haven't Blogged Because...


We've been in the car, driving.

IMG_0779

Stopping in Atlanta to buy $45 worth of chocolate.

IMG_0777

To visit my mom!! (In our mother/daughter matching outfits.)

IMG_0787

I met my brother for coffee this morning and he instructed me on how to use coffee stirrers as chopsticks.

IMG_0788

We've also gone to the Goodwill and done a bit of shopping. This afternoon I hope to be able to spend time with my brother Ken while he works....you know, "Take your sister to work," day.

4 comments:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

What kinds of goodies did you find at TJ's? I go weak int he knees for their stuff!

MegKat.com said...

She was showing me her goodies on video chat this morning - fig bars, LOTS of Pound Plus bars, jams, chocolate covered almonds, caramel and salt chocolate bar...lots of chocolatey things :)

hilltopper said...

yum! i have never had trader joes candy, but i have heard good things.

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Oh, that all sounds SO good!