Sunday, May 15, 2011

Naked.


For nearly two years. My poor, bare, toe nails. So wrong.

naked

We spent the morning at Bethune Beach. Yesterday we had some storms move through,and all kinds of lovely things had washed ashore.

reflections

Sea Urchins.

urchin

Crabs and crab parts.

crab

Of course I loved this shell; it looks like leopard.

leopard

And because this is Florida, latex....things, filled with what appeared to be a white powder like substance.
For real.

ummmm

It was a lovely morning. (A picture of me and my amazing new point and shoot.)

mirror

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful beach shots!!

Is the reason you can't wear polish because of all the crazy toxic things in it? I found this great company that sells non toxic.

http://www.remedynails.com/

It was developed by a podiatrist, for his wife when she was pregnant. I bought a couple of bottles and I love them. I don't know why you can't wear polish, so maybe this still isn't for you, but if it is for toxic reasons, check them out.

hilltopper said...

pretty! and that other thing...not so pretty.

looks like a great day!