Friday, May 20, 2011

My Day So Far.


Braving the smog

smog

Waiting in line for coffee

mcd

So I could come home and eat this for breakfast

breakfast

These are roasted strawberries on millet toast spread with goat cheese. Excellent with coffee, but I think even better with a glass of prosecco....which I'll wait till this evening to enjoy.
I can not even describe how delicious these berries are, or how easy they were to make. I highly suggest you go to Cozy Kitchen for the recipe and make some for the weekend.

1 comment:

LindaSueBuhl said...

that recipe sounds DIVINE! We bought a Keurig coffee machine so can get really wonderful coffee at home - can even mail order the little kcups for making coffee so don't have to leave the house for our coffee fix! Thanks for sharing the recipe and the smog - BAH it makes life so challenging