Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend.


My mothers day weekend was very quiet. Saturday was our neighborhood wide garage sale and while I was tempted to, and had semi prepared for having a sale of our own, we decided to shop the sales instead. This lasted about 1/2 an hour until the air started getting smokey. (While the rest of the nation is flooding, we are bone dry and fires keep popping up.) We went home and stayed inside until the afternoon when the pull of a visit with Oliver became too strong. It's so nice to have a grandchild close enough to visit whenever I want.
Brewier and I walked around the Rollins College campus and we both decided if we had it to do over again, we'd go to Rollins....because the campus is so pretty and we love the architecture...that's a valid reason for choosing a college, right?

rollins2

rollins3

rollins1

Sunday was our beach day. We were all packed up and headed to the coast when a family thing came up and we decided to change our plans.The afternoon was spent doing the thing I look most forward to when Brewier is home. No, not that. Sitting on the sofa together, drinking tea and watching Doc Martian.

4 comments:

Brewier said...

Doc Martian...new scifi series?

gmoney said...

Have you seen Downton Abby?- I love it!

gmoney said...

Ok, so I have no idea why our ID came up as gmoney, but it's me, Jen Malloy!

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for " changing your plans ". Love you guys!