Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Okay To Be Jealous.


Garage sales have left a lot to be desired of late. The few sales out there have been, well, trashy; not the caliber of sales I've grown accustomed to.
Brewier and I were headed home from a fruitless Saturday morning of treasure hunting when we saw a sign for a garage sale next to our, (not so) secret garden/park. This piece of furniture caught our eye, and with a price of $20, it was a bargain. I was even happier when Brewier offered $15 and they said, "Sure."

bookcase

Wondering where I will put it? Yeah, me too.

5 comments:

MegKat.com said...

I LOVE it! And for $15????

LindaSueBuhl said...

WOW - could be used for almost any purpose - wonderful size and worth juggling other pieces to fit it in. Isn't a good deal just the BESt feeling?

Vickie said...

Wow! Gorgeous piece! What a find!

hilltopper said...

i AM jealous!!!

Mireio said...

I have just the place for it... bring it on over. Hee... It's LOVELY! Well done.