Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm 6 for 6.


But this time 100% isn't so great. This is a spread from a 1975(?) Glamour magazine, talking about the 6 areas that sag as you age. I was doing pretty good until about a month ago. I woke up one morning, and overnight area 6 had started to head south. Aging happens to me like that. I go to bed looking one way and wake up in the morning with a new sag or wrinkle, or as in the case when I turned 40, needing reading glasses. Went to bed being able to read a book, woke up to blurry print.
There's a saying that goes, "At 50 you have the face you deserve." I guess that goes for the body as well.

DSC_0119

I don't know if you can read it, but the article says that sagging can cause you to feel depressed. Ya think?!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

right now I'm thankful to have something to sag...

Mireio said...

"depressed" Understatement of the year.

Brewier said...

Funny, I hadn't noticed.

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I have not yet made it to 30, but all my numbers are sagging!