Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yeah...


So yesterdays post was kind of lame; thats all I had energy for though. I've been sick again, which really stinks because Brewier took 3 days off of work. His last day he spent sitting next to me while I got an IV; not so much fun for him or me. Brewier has to go to bed early the night before he leaves because he gets up at 4am. I stay up till 11, and it was about that time I notice my IV arm tingling and swelling....so I, ( in a state of paranoia and panic,) woke Brewier up to have him check out my arm. He said it wasn't hot or red and should be okay, but I decided I wanted to sleep in the same bed as him in case I died or anything. I'm not sure he got any sleep since we are both accustomed to sleeping alone.
end of story.
Today we had Brighthouse come and install cable for the tv. After 6 hours, I'm ready to cancel all my Brighthouse services. They had the service instructions wrong, gave us a digital box instead of a high def box, and our cable has been running super slow...when it's actually working. Grrr.
Megan and Oliver are spending the night and the plan is to get up early and watch the wedding. We have a feast of a breakfast planned and even went out and bought new pj's with matching robes to wear while we view the festivities.

IMG_5212

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm going to watch too but without any company or goodies. My husband refuses to watch and is going out to a movie. Oh well.

Chris Berry/BHN Insider said...

Hello, my name is Chris and I work for Bright House Networks. I saw your post about our services and if I can help, please send a me an email at Chris.Berry@mybrighthouse.com Thank you – Chris

Brewier said...

Chris, I am Tricia's husband. We will definitely be sending you an email.

Vickie said...

So pretty your tea and breakfast setting.