Friday, April 15, 2011

My Son in Law.


I've been in Tampa for the past few days, babysitting Kate and Clay, while Addison had double hernia surgery. Apparently the night before her surgery, Addison was taking pictures with my camera, and along with shots of the ceiling were these photos of her daddy, Ray. I love them because I never get to see his silly side, ( I think it has to do with being a mother in law.I could write a whole blog post on the suckitude of being a MIL.)

IMG_0750


IMG_0772

IMG_0769

5 comments:

hilltopper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Haha, oh my, that last one kills me!

Jane said...

Please do. Write a post on the suckitude.

Meg Kat said...

Haha! This is the Ray I know from tagging along as the third wheel on all their faux dates years ago :)

Vickie said...

It's Monday already - time for an update!